WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE FARM?
1. We accept all forms of payments including cash, checks, SNAP benefits, and all major credit cards to include American Express and Discover cards.
HOW DO WE GROW OUR PRODUCE?
2. We grow our produce using no pesticides. We use compost and nitrogen for fertilizer. We grow many of our crops using plastic mulch, drip irrigation, and pivot sprinklers to conserve water.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF YOU’RE COMING TO HARVEST?
3. Please keep in mind that this is a real working farm. When you’re coming here for the Fall Harvest Festival, please dress accordingly. A good pair of shoes is a must. A hat is always nice and a decent pair of gloves helps as well.
FOOD AND DRINKS?
4. During our Fall Festival, we have several different types of food for sale. Water and cold drinks are available as well, but you are always welcome to bring your own food and drinks. We have plenty of picnic tables for you to eat at and relax.
WHAT DOES MY ADMISSION FEE INCLUDE?
5. Your admission fee includes one trip per person to our fields to pick up to 5 bags of fresh produce per person. We supply the bags. All other activities like the corn maze and huge playground complex are included in the cost of your admission! Most farms charge an admission price and then charge an additional fee to do each activity. Your one time admission here at Miller Farms includes the produce you pick and ALL other activities!!
WHAT PRODUCE WILL I GET TO PICK WHEN I COME TO HARVEST?
6. Each time you come to harvest you can expect to be harvesting different types of produce. We rotate what we pick each day so that not any one crop will be depleted right away. Crops also vary from season to season and year to year. You can be certain that you’re going to get a great deal for your admission price!
7. Once the pumpkins are ripe for picking, each person is allowed to pick ONE pumpkin from the fields if they so desire. The pumpkins up front by the house and sales shed are for sale and are not included in the cost of your admission. Ask one of our staff about our GREAT wagon sale!
8. We have hundreds of wonderful and cool photo opportunities. PLEASE BRING YOUR CAMERAS! Also, we love getting photos from our customers via email, so feel free to send us yours! We will try and get these posted to our web site!
9. We are typically open during any weather, but please use your own judgment when coming to harvest in poor weather. We do have a very sandy soil here that dries out quickly.
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.